- Keep inner tube deflated when not in use. This will prolong the
life of the tube.
- Never store a fully inflated tube inside a warm room. It will
expand and make finding the valve stem almost impossible.
- Store inner tube and cover separately. This will help keep the
cover dry and mildew free.
- Never store cover or tube when wet.
- Do not leave snow tube exposed to direct sun light for extended
periods of time. If you are tubing on a sunny day, turn snow tube over (bottom up) and
leave on the snow when not in use. This will keep the sun off of the top of the snow tube
and keep the inner tube temperature cooler.
- UV light is your worst enemy, direct or indirect light can
degrade rubber inner tubes very quickly. Never expose rubber inner tubes to direct sun
light in the summer.
- Dry the rubber inner tube, and place in a dark, dry area.